As I said on my website, I may be a bit later posting this than most, but my end-of-year experience left a whole lot to be desired. I am still trying to improve the swing of things.
So, the email sent to me started thus, as I’m sure it did for all who have posted these kinds of results, too:
Our stats helper monkeys have been busy putting together a personalized report detailing how your blog did in 2015!
Or keep scrolling for the highlights:
A San Francisco cable car holds 60 people. This blog was viewed about 610 times in 2015. If it were a cable car, it would take about 10 trips to carry that many people.
There were 64 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 8 MB. That’s about a picture per week.
The busiest day of the year was October 14th with 20 views. The most popular post that day was Reblog: Writing Contest: Short Story.
These are the posts that got the most views in 2015. You can see all of the year’s most-viewed posts in your Site Stats.
- 1 #BlogBattle #12 14 comments June 2015
- 2 Giant Battle 0 comments March 2015
- 3 Guest Post- Don’t ‘Black Knight’ Your Characters 5 comments June 2015
- 4 Holiday Story Hop- Slaying Song 10 comments December 2015
- 5 Able VS The Chosen Ones 1 comment (and I thought this one had more potential.)
So, The Barbarian didn’t do quite as well as the website, but we are just looking for progress. Baby steps, Baby. Baby steps.